Tuesday 22 August 2017

Boots are made for walking

I recently went shopping and accidently fell into Primark again. I wanted to talk about how good their footwear range is now they're bringing in the autumn/winter stock. I must admit it does make me excited for the season of pumpkin chai lattes, fireworks and the crisp cold air (did I just say that?! - I hate the cold) but I'm not letting myself get excited for all that until I've been on my jollys (holiday for those of you not into your rhyming slang).

The first pair I picked up were a black pair with embroidered butterfly and flowers on them. They are black faux suede with the detail on the side. Perfect with leggings, jeans or even skirt/dresses. They are just over the ankle in height and have a small but chunky heel on them. I just feel they glam up an outfit and at a steal at just £14.





I've got a bag that I got for my birthday which matches with these, faux suede with embroidered flowers on. I find it really turns a casual outfit into something a bit more sophisticated. This bag was from deichmann.



This is my birthday bag and it was only £17.




The other pair of boots I picked up, my sister and I had been pining over for a few weeks until pay day! They remind me of the Chloe' Susanna boots which retail for £850 (If you was around in the blogging world in 2009 you'll remember the buzz for these) so when you can imagine how impressed I was by these Primark dupes at £16.00. 






Let me know any Autumn/winter bargains you've seen.







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig