Saturday 2 December 2017

24 days of Sleek - Days 1 & 2 -Blogmas

I'm going to be completely honest here.. I have waited weeks to open my advent calendar. I had my eye on the sleek one weeks before I got it. So When the day finally came I was excited. I contained that excitement for a few more minutes whilst my little one opened his Paw Patrol and Lego City advents first.










Day one:
I opened up door number one to a little compact case. With the usual lovely smooth Sleek packaging, black with their logo. Very simple but I think it works, not too busy. I then opened up the case with a mirror on one side and a Beautiful rose gold blusher. It is a stunning peachy/pink coloured blusher with gold specks of highlight in and it is perfect and for those who know me, know I love me some highlight. I have needed a new blusher because the current one I was using was a bit dark and dim. This is honestly gorgeous and will definitely become a statement in my everyday make up!



Day two:
Here we are on December 2nd and day two of the advent. This one I had a good Eye- dear  (I will get the pun police after me!) anyway, I had an idea that it was a make up brush because of the shape of the door - I'm sad I know -but c'mon when someone gives you a malteaser shaped box you shake it to make sure it's them don't you?

So the brush in day number two is a fluffy but flat eyeshadow brush. Its again in the Sleek design of black and the smooth material -perfect for grip!










I've included a picture of today's make up, I did use the new blusher and also used my new eyeshadow brush to apply my eyeshadow. I used the brush to apply my eyeshadow across the middle of my lid, This brush applied it lovely, picked up loads of product and went on lovely I just finished it off by using a blending brush to get rid of any harsh lines.




So at the end of day 2 of my Sleek advent calendar, I am very pleased. This is what I have received so far and we're only on day 2! 






Who's excited for more?





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig