Sunday 3 December 2017

Blogmas day 3! -Sleek Advent

Another day in December means another advent door. Today with the shape of the door, I thought it could be a lipstick or a nail polish. It was a Lip cream/lipgloss. As always I'm going to start off with the packaging, the glass bottle is see through so you can see the shade of the lip creme and the lid is the usual black in colour with the Sleek logo imprinted very faintly. I think it looks really classy and expensive even though separately these retail in Boots and Superdrug at a bargain £4.99!



Now lets get down to business.. The colour, it's called 'Rioja Red'. The shade is beautiful and absolutely perfect for the festive season. I mean when you think Christmas you automatically think red for Santa right?





When I did a swatch of this product the consistency is so creamy therefore no chapped lips ruining the look as some lip products can be so drying, especially in this latter months of the year mother nature already does that for us.


 
The colour is such a fun and festive red which I think especially in December can be worn day and night! - (Kid Cudi in their heads? anyone? or just me.) When I tried to wash it off my arm I really had to scrub -Hard. So Ladies this is perfect for festive drinks with your loved ones and work parties dancing into the early hours of the morning sipping many drinks along the way because your Sleek red lip creme isn't going to budge!


Lets see what day 4 brings us!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig