Sunday 10 December 2017

Blogmas day 10! -Sleek Advent

How have we now done 10 days of this?! Behind today's door we got another lip pencil. Again it's from the twist up range which as I've said many times before is a lot easier. The colour of the packing is the shade of the pencil which is a lovely berry tone, again perfect for autumn/winter.



The nib on this pencil is again thin therefore it's easier to be very accurate when doing your outline.


The pencil is so smooth and glides so wont hurt when applying as some pencils can when they need sharpening and also helps for a perfect application.


I had a look through my lipstick collection to see if I had something that could match this lovely colour and I was over the moon when I found one of my lipsticks from the Rimmel Kate Moss range matched. The Sleek pencil shade is - Shabby Chic and the Rimmel is - Rossetto Rouge 104. In these pictures I've swatched Sleek on the top then middle line is Sleek at the top of the line mixed with Rimmel straight underneath and finally Rimmel on the bottom line just to show the difference (or lack of) in the shades.



I know in the picture it looks like there is hardly any difference but that is because these colours match SO well! -Good find and match by myself if i do say so myself.


Hope you've all had a very festive snowy Sunday! - Any pictures comment them down below this post!




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig