Saturday 9 December 2017

Blogmas Day 9! -Sleek Advent

What was behind today's door? Well  you'll be pleased to know that it isn't an eye product for the fourth day in a row! Today's product is a nail polish!


This shade is so lovely! and I love love love the colour! It's a plum/berry colour! I think it's such a lovely shade for autumn and winter, you can mix it with so many colours; blacks, browns and mustard colours go really well with it!


This particular shade from Sleek is called 'Velvet Supper.' Once again I was too excited by the colour to read the bottle. So when I applied it to my nails I was surprised that it was drying matte! As I've said before I love the matte finish but there are gel top coats out there if you prefer the shiny look -Although I definitely think it doesn't need it.



The shade is a little bit lighter than what it is showing up on the photos. Before anyone says.. I know I haven't painted them perfectly. I have had to quickly paint my nails, take my photos and write this blog post to get it up asap as I have a party tonight so I really should be going to get ready!


Lets see what door number 10 brings tomorrow!




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig