Tuesday 12 December 2017

Blogmas day 12! -Sleek Advent

A new day, a new door! I was very excited when I opened up number 12 to see another palette! As I opened up the case I saw 12 beautiful colours. The packing of the palette is the same as the previous one, plain black with the Sleek logo on.



It's filled with 12 beautiful colours, I would definitely say it's more of a night time palette.  There's lots of shades with glitter in and also a lot of dark colours. Brilliant for smokey eyes!



I've swatched the colours to show you how bright and pigmented the eyeshadows are! and you lucky lot have also got a full face of Sleek make up photos and my first Youtube video (which I'll leave down this page somewhere.)

So much colour in one wipe of each eyeshadow! I'm also going to put in a picture of the pigment that was left on my fingers after I'd swatched them! 


Can you see how much is still on there?! -I mean that blue is something else!


The colours I swatched on my fingers from L-R were number 9, 5 and 10.

I am now going to show you my full face of make up I used using all the products I have received in my Sleek advent calendar so far! - for such things like contour and foundation I have used my own other products as these wasn't in the calendar. However where I could I've used only Sleek.


Find my first Youtube video here: 

 Subcribe if you like and I may do more and even get brave and talk!

Be nice! I've even got my Christmas Jumper on!!!


Day 13 tomorrow..


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig