Wednesday 13 December 2017

Blogmas Day 13! -Sleek Advent

Day 13 and we're back to another lip product. When I saw it was another lip creme I thought maybe it was one to match the last lip liner I got but it's different!


Today's lip creme is definitely a darker shade than the previous colour.


I compared this one to the other lip creme from the advent and this one I'd say it's a dark burgundy red. I know it isn't black in colour but I feel it has a black undertone to it. Whereas the other one is the 'Santa Red' as I call it. A red which has lighter tones to it.

The top is today's called 'Old Hollywood'.
Bottom is 'Rioja Red' 


Here you can see the difference between the two shades.

I also wanted to show you how long lasting this lipcreme is! I realised this as I tried to use makeup remover to get it off my arm. It look not one, not two but four attempts at scrubbing it off!! - Brilliant for wearing on your lips if you're partying all night, out for a meal or sipping drinks on your lips but not so great for getting off.



I did put this on my lips to show you guys but when I tried to get it off, I honestly looked like the joker from Batman and I'm not even joking.

We've been doing this for 2 weeks tomorrow!



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig