Wednesday 6 December 2017

Blogmas day 6! -Sleek advent

Behind today's door was exciting! With the shape of the door on the advent calendar I thought it'd be a little palette maybe an eyeshadow duo or another blush. I was So excited when I opened up it up. It was a palette, however it had not two not even 5 but 12 mini eyeshadows in it. It is so cute! - I know what you're thinking eyeshadows can't be cute but trust me they can when they're this small! -Perfect for your handbag though ladies! 




The palette itself is lovely, its got some matte shades for a subtle day look or even as your transition colour if your going full glam. Then of course it has some glitter shades.






I think with this palette you could try many different looks like I said subtle everyday looks, full glam and with the range of different colours you can match it to what you're wearing or feeling that day! 


I swatched a few of the colours to see how pigmented they are and as you can see they are pretty good! From left to right I used number 8, number 5 and number 9. I love number 8 for a smokey eye and number 5 is so in this festive season! Gold glitter at christmas is a must!


Day 7 tomorrow! one whole week! 







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig