Tuesday 5 December 2017

Blogmas Day 5! -Sleek Advent

Day 5 already? Once I'd open this door I saw a lovely lip pencil. It's a twist up which saves the time and mess of sharpening and that's always a winner in my eyes! The Sleek logo is on the bottom of the pencil in white which is different for Sleek's usual black they opt for.

The colour? You guessed it...red! They've spiced it up a little though because the shade is slightly darker than what it has been with the other products. It's not too dark to be a berry toned colour but it is a step away from the 'Santa Red' I keep referring to - It is showing up slightly darker on pictures.






The nip on the pencil is thin so brilliant for accuracy when lining your lips. Honestly this product
just glides on so it doesn't feel sharp as some make up pencils can do. 


I've compared the lip pencil next to the lip creme I opened on day 3. I wanted to see if it'd be wearable together. I definitely think they work together. The pencil would simply outline the lips but the colours would easily blend into each other.



Lip Creme - Rioja Red

Twist up Lip Pencil - Spiced Apple.




Who's intrigued to find out tomorrow's product? 




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig