Friday 8 December 2017

Blogmas day 8! -Sleek Advent

Day 8 and behind the door was yet another eye product and another eye liner! But this time it was a liquid liner. The packaging is all black with white logo again. I noticed that the handle on this eyeliner is really long which I thought is perfect for more accuracy when applying it.



The nib on the liner isn't the thinnest one so it's brilliant for the more thicker wing. But the colour is a very dark black so definitely brings the glam to your look.



I tested the liner on the back of my hand to show how dark the liner is and also tried to show how thin the line could go, however not straight on my hand!! I'm sure with less pressure and more concentration you can pull off the perfect wing!



Day 9 tomorrow! and the weekend!




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig