Sunday 21 January 2018

10 Happy things!

As I look out the window which is hammering down with rain, It got me thinking what simple things make me happy:


   1. My dressing gown - Sounds redic to some of you (Not one of my closest friends, she is the exact same - Yes Adele that's you!) but it's the best thing - besides Ian hating it and replacing it whenever he can it's always there for you. Cold whilst you wait for the heating to come on? -Dressing gown. Feeling emotional?-Dressing gown. Need a cuddle and no ones home?- Dressing gown. Ya see where I'm going with this?



2. Candles- They smells amazing, they make the room cosy, they chill you out. I just bloody love 
em'. 


   3. Fresh sheets - Pretty self explanatory, the best feeling when you're tired!


4. The heating being on AT LEAST  24 degrees - Grates my Sh*t when Ian touches the thermostat!!! A downside to being polar opposites!


5. Eggs - In the form of Mini and creme. Petition to start selling them all year round please?


6. Driving alone in my car with my 90's tunes playing on full volume! -Apologies for anyone who hears/sees this in full swing!


7.  An empty washing basket - With children this can be unheard of but keep ploughing the end of the basket really does exist!


8. Fluffy socks - Like no.1 they've got your back. I swear my feet have no blood in them! They are like blocks of ice 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 363 a year! - minus the 2 days it is actually 'hot' in England.


9. IKEA - Yes it's like joining the M25 and once your in, you've got to be brave to go back against traffic if you forget something from the lounge section. But there's just something about that place that I LOVE - And as much as its a controversial subject it's not the for meatballs.


10. Hanging my washing on the line outside - Back to another adulting one but who else is sick of either shoving it in the dryer or having it all over the house on a clothes horse trying to get it dry for the next school week?!  - I love the fresh smell when it's been blowing in the wind in spring drying naturally.



So there you have it, My 10 basic things that make me happy most if not all are very boring adulting ones but hey I'm 24 going on 80 so that's acceptable right?

Let me know what yours are in the comments.






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig