Wednesday 31 January 2018

January Make up favourites

We are finally at the end of January. It's been nice to start fresh and get motivated ready for the year ahead but it does seem to drag and everyone becomes a bit down with the January blues.With that in mind I thought I'd end on a high with the makeup products I've been loving this month.


My First love is my Morphe 35F palette. I am a massive Morphe eyeshadow fan I think the payoff you get from these eyeshadows are Amazing! from the matte colours to the glitter, the pigment is brilliant and lasts all day and into the night! They are so easy to blend together and I will forever be a massive Morphe fan!

Next let's move onto foundation. A classic for many people but my go to foundation is Mac studio fix fluid. I use the shade nw15. I personally think it gives me high coverage and doesn't wear off as quickly as others.

Carrying on with Mac is my current lipstick favourite in the shade 'Honey Love'. It's such a nice nude colour it has more of a brown tone to it compared to 'Velvet Teddy' which to me is more pink undertoned. 

Next is my blusher. It has already featured on my blog (see blogmas day 1) This beauty is from Sleek,I love the pink shade of it and my favourite part is it has gold flecks in which are so shiny on the skin. Perfect for adding glow to your face. The shade I use is: Rose Gold 926.

To go hand in hand with the blush is my favourite highlighter palette from MakeUp Revolution. This palette is beautiful. All the shades are so pigmented and add such a good highlight to the cheek bones which even stands out in photos. A bargain at £4!!

Speaking of Makeup Revolution, another one of my current favourites is their 'Conceal & Define' concealer. I use it for under my eyes as its high coverage and because I use the shade C1 I find it brightens that area. - This is meant to be a dupe for the Tarte 'Shape Tape concealer'. Another bargain for £4 from Makeup Revolution!!

Finally my last makeup favourite for January is L'OREAL's 'Paradise Extatic' This mascara is absolutely Brilliant. It adds so much length to your natural lashes especially for us mum's who have no spare time on the school run to be applying lashes! It retails at £11.99 which I think is brilliant for an ultimate eye make over every morning!

Let me know what some of your January favourites are, doesn't just have to be beauty!



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig