Monday 4 December 2017

Blogmas Day 4! - Sleek Advent

Day 4 and another door! Today I had a feeling it would be a nail polish- again from the shape. The 7ml bottle is matching to the lip creme from yesterday. Glass bottle showing the shade and the black Sleek lid.


The colour is also matching to the lip creme with a vibrant red exactly the same called 'Rioja Red'. Again like yesterday's product it is such a festive colour! It's a real Santa red. Not too dark and not to coral in colour! As I was too excited by the colour I didn't read the bottle and realise it was a matte colour so I was in awe when I painted it on my nails. It honestly took around 30 seconds until it was touch dry and a gorgeous matte finish. I only have one coat on and it covered my nails brilliantly! I don't feel you even need a second coat but obviously you could.





If you don't like the matte finish you can opt for a gel top coat to give you that shiny finish,however I personally think the matte finish is lovely. I did dig out my gold glitter polish as I thought as it's Christmas it'd look lovely with that on the ring fingers. I would use the Barry M gold glitter.






Four days down and I am loving these products! -Can someone invent a yearly one please??

See you tomorrow!




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig